Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dutch Art Gallery "Where Texas Gets Its Color"

It has been an amazing and busy month.
I have been so excited to be able to have
7 watercolors at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas,
My sister, Soozy went with me to the artist's reception.
She is so beautiful and so much fun to be with.
 I was a little hesitant to use my camera around all the art.
Didn't want someone to think I was stealing
their ideas. I just took this one of "Pico De Gallo".

 I met many wonderful and gifted artists.
It was such a blessing to get to visit with other artists
about their medium, their inspriation, 
how they got to where they are today,
and their hopes and dreams for the future.
I did not hear any negative comments 
but I did hear lots and lots of encouragment
among the Artists of Texas members.
 Here is Soozy admiring more of the
wonderful works of art.
Thanks to Pam Massar at the Gallery for all the
hard work and promotion for this event!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...