Monday, August 13, 2012

Pink Hollyhocks Watercolor

Pink Hollyhocks 11"x15"
Watercolor on Arches paper
Several weeks ago I spotted a beautiful
pink hollyhock growing outside my neighbor's
fence. I loved the morning light on it and 
that I could see the front of one flower 
and the back of the other.
That's the way friends are, 
back to back facing the world.
And then, my friend Renee posted a blog about
how to make a hollyhock doll! 
Too cute!
I decided if she can make a doll then 
I make a painting!
Click here to see her blog!
Renee, thanks for the inspiration.

Ecclesiastes 4:9
Two are better than one;
because they have a good reward for their labor.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you are really getting better and better! Love the Hollyhock. I couldn't get to Renee's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...