Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 6 - 30 in 30 Days - A Single Cherry

Day 6 of Leslie Saeta's 30 day challenge
 

A SINGLE CHERRY
watercolor on Arches 5X7
 
On Day 2 - I was also teaching a mixed media 
PAINTING class at Western Texas College. 
 
  
Day 3 was spent in Lubbock. 
Early morning appointment at the oncologists.
It was all good and we are so thankful for that.
 
Day 4 was working on marbling papers for 
a class in October. PAINTING? yes and no!
 
 
Day 5 I PAINTED a silk flag (4'X5') for a customer.
Not actually a hang it on you wall painting. 

In between these projects, 
I am illustrating a children's book about creation.
 
I really do PAINT almost every day!!!

So back track to February, I told you I would give you
highlights about my (our) year. Hubby had a sonogram
on his liver and a ct scan. His liver was enlarged and
there were lots of spots on it. This was the beginning
of many trips to many doctors and many tests.
 
February also brought the beginning of the
Godly Girlfriends Retreats
What an incredible
blessing to be part of this amazing ministry.

Jesus said, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
John 10:10
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...