Friday, January 1, 2016

30 in 30 2016 Mission Concepcion

Happy 2016! What resolutions have you made?
The top in 2015 were:
1. Get healthy 2. Lose weight 3. Enjoy life
4. Spend less, save more 5. More time with family and friends
6. Get organized 7. Don't make a resolution
8. Learn something new 9. Travel more 10. Read more

11. PAINT MORE!!!
(not on the Nielsen's poll. LOL!)
It has been awhile since I participated in Leslie Saeta's
30 Paintings in 30 Days, but it's time to do it again!!!
She suggested to choose a theme or subject.
so I am thinking...
I am working on a series - "Hat People" (will post later)
and for Christmas, hubby and I went to San Antonio.
We loved the Mission Trail. So, I am also painting missions.
This is "Mission Concepcion" 
Poured watercolor, 300 lb Arches paper, 15"x22"
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...