Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Purple Sage and Rain-Today

This was the sky yesterday morning.
We could see the rain-
so close and so far away.
It didn't rain yesterday.
I was beginning to think I was just an
"old wife" with the tale about the purple sage.
Remember, I told you that when the purple
sages bloomed it would rain within 10 days.
Today was day #10. This afternoon the
clouds rolled in, the sky darkened,
and water began to fall from the sky. There was some discussion concerning,
"was it raining, sprinkling, or drizzling."
My thought-it was a
wonderful shower of blessings.
The air was a little cool. It smelled wonderful.
And the sprinkles felt wonderful.
Isaiah 45:7-8 I form the light and create
darkness, I bring prosperity and create
disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
"You heavens above, rain down
righteousness; let the clouds shower
it down. Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness grow with it;
I, the LORD, have created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...