Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love Old Doors

I love old doors! Not so much "The Doors". 
I liked them a long time ago. 
And they are old now. I am talking about old doors. 
This is one from my 3rd trip to Guatemala.
It is hard to tell if the door is almost open 
or almost closed. Sort of like a half glass of
water. I have a door in my life that is half 
closed and half open. I am closing the studio but
not the art business. I will still be painting and giving
lessons. So we shall see if the next step (door) will be
open or closed. One thing I do know...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own 
understanding; in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight Proverbs 3: 5-6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...