Wednesday, November 2, 2011

W.I.P. Copper, Grapes and a Pear Watercolor

 
I wanted to share this little Work In Progress video. 
I absolutely love painting metal! And grapes! And pears! 
Well, you get the idea. I love to paint. 
I haven't painted much in the last week or two. 
There has been a lot of road time; shows, workshops,
conferences, doctors' appointments, etc.
And I have been "fall" cleaning. The cooler weather has
been a welcomed change to the hot and dry summer.
Change is in the air. I have a feeling that our
winter will be as extreme as our summer,except
where the summer was hot and dry this winter
will be cold and wet. We could use the "wet".
Here is the finished work.
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...