Saturday, January 5, 2013

Barn In Spring Watercolor

Joe and I went to Gatesville recently.
We thought we were lost and had to turn around.
When we made the turn I spotted beautiful barn.
"Stop! Stop!", I shout as I grab my camera.
He loves it when I do that.
Obviously, I have taken a little liberty. There are
no bluebonnets blooming in December and the trees were
bare branches. There was no snow. It is Texas. Mostly dry grass.
But in the studio the bluebonnets bloom and the trees leaf out.
Yesterday we made another trip down that way
and it snowed and it also rained.

The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure,
the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season,
and to bless all the work of thine hand: Deut. 28:12

I think we will paint this in class.
To purchase click HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...