Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Study - Psalm 91

I am so glad you stopped by!

On Wednesday we started a new study.
Psalm 91-God's Shield of Protection by 
My friend, Melissa is going to be leading a group
of ladies ranging in ages 18 to 60.
60 years old - that would be me - the most vintage
lady in the group.
In the first week of homework, referencing 
Psalm 91:1 and Acts 5:15, she asks the question,
"What does the shadow concept mean to you personally?"
Her answers 
#1 Shadows can be good
#2 The concept of protection and healing 
with a direct reference to shadow
#3 The shadow came and went 
as Peter came and went

I think I am going to go paint my answer.
Hope you come back soon and see my answer.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Will abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...