Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 10 - 30 in 30 Days - Peacock

Peacock
5"X7" watercolor on Arches paper
SOLD
 
The wedding this past weekend was at The Spirit Ranch
in Lubbock. It is a beautiful place. I was delighted when I
arrived there and saw peacocks! They didn't have the long, colorful
tail feathers but they were peacocks. I had a blast with 
my camera. And the birds were pretty willing
to pose and strut their stuff. Beautiful!
 
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: 
for thou hast created all things, 
and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev 4:11
This is Day 10 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days 
hosted by Leslie Saeta.
To see more of my art visit
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...