Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12 - 30 in 30 Days - Birch Path

  
Birch Path

8"X10" watercolor on Arches paper
 
I have done this several times, several ways
1 monochromatic - only blue, 
then another using only yellow and blue,
This one - red, yellow and blue. Very limited palette.
I even have an instruction DVD (2 in the set) for all three
scenes in my Etsy shop.
This was the watercolor class for today. I had 
my students do their on pathway and trees.
Here is their work. I think they did a good job!
This is Amy's
This is Dorothy's

Since most of what I am doing for this challenge is small
and sort of quick, I am also thinking about doing
30 Painting in 30 Days for $30.00 each.
So, if you have ever wanted to own a Nathalie original
this will be your chance.
I will attach Paypal buttons in the next day or two
*There will be a couple of exceptions*
This is Day 11 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days 
hosted by Leslie Saeta.
To see more of my art visit
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...